Monday March 27, 2017

Techdose Giveaway 2011 #1!!
  Posted by: AceBHound on Apr 1st, 2011 6:17 PM
I have a lot of electronic parts accumulating as I work on various projects and I think it would be great to do some give-aways over this year to help some Techdose readers get into some new projects of their own. I know when I first started I didn't want to spend a lot of money having things shipped from various electronic vendors and would have loved me some freebies!! That's right, baby -- FREE STUFF!!! You can't go wrong with free!

I'm only going to offer this for people within the United States since shipping a lot internationally is more of a hassle at the moment. Here's how it will work -- if you don't have an account, sign up with a valid email address and then make a comment on THIS giveaway posting to enter in the drawing. On 4/30/2011 I'll randomly pick the individual that will get the free stuff! If no one has posted, I'll see what else I can throw in and create a new drawing.

If you end up using the give-away parts in your own project and provide pictures or a tutorial that will benefit others I may even post it here!

So with that said, the first give-away item is parts to make the Simple LED Circuit. You'll get a small breadboard, 4AA batteries, battery holder, 330ohm resistor and blue 5mm 20ma LED. All you need to do to enter the drawing is comment on this post and if you're selected you'll be contacted via email. Good luck!!

Read More

View All Articles