Friday April 19, 2024

Logic Probe Tutorial Added
  Posted by: AceBHound on Sep 23rd, 2011 11:01 PM
Added a new tutorial for Using a Logic Probe, which describes how it can be used to diagnose electronic circuits.

It's been a while since I added a tutorial for the masses. A lot of my posts in the last year or so have been about pinball machines and arcade games, which have taken my electronic repairing abilities to an entirely new level but I realize not all the Techdose audience cares about pinball machines or arcade machines.. *gasp* I know it's really inconceivable that there are people out there that might not like these things. It's like someone hating air or the sun!

Anyway, part of what I've tried to do over the years is help put some interesting things on this website that other people would find useful or would spark someone's interests into a new hobby. The Internet is pretty cool like that and this website has been around for almost 10 years now. Pretty crazy really as I look back on all the projects I've tried, tutorials written and feedback I've received at certain times.

I plan to add a lot more tutorials over the next year, pinball and non-pinball related. The nice thing is a lot of the pinball or arcade tutorials are also great for general electronics repair, so if you haven't already, check out the Repair Log to see some of the things I've worked on in the last few years.

If you have any requests on types of electronic or coding tutorials, just post a comment to this thread and I'll see what I can do. I don't know everything but if I can help put a tutorial out there that isn't well covered elsewhere and am familiar with the topic then I'm all about it =)

View More Techdose Articles