Friday April 19, 2024

Happy New Year!
  Posted by: AceBHound on Dec 31st, 2011 1:18 PM
It's time to say goodbye to 2011 and welcome in 2012! New Year's Eve is a great time to reflect on accomplishments, experiences and life lessons made over the year and to start thinking about how to adjust goals for the next year if this year didn't go quite as planned.

For me, 2011 was a great year for "growing" in my electronic abilities. I got involved in some personal electronic projects and learned to diagnose and repair a lot of pinball/arcade circuit boards. There are in fact *many* other projects and repairs I unfortunately didn't get a chance to document for this website, but I can be personally proud of being much more knowledgeable and less timid about repairing a variety of things, even common house hold repairs.

As far as this website, traffic has grown quite a bit since I've been adding original content. Unique hits have more than doubled since 2009. Traffic isn't everything, but it's neat to see the website grow substantially like that. My focus is and will continue to be adding unique content that is helpful to both electronic hobbyists as well as the consumer crowd. It helps the website grow, it keeps the content fresh & I hope it helps a lot of people. It's great to think that through this website I might spark someone's interest in an electronic or technology related career/hobby.. or get someone to question "why" or "how" something works. If we just accept everything for what it is and never learn the evolution of it all, the history will be forgotten.

So thanks to all of the readers and visitors of this website! I wish you all success and prosperity in 2012! Let's have 2012 be even bigger and better!

View More Techdose Articles